We are super excited to see all of the familiar as well as new faces at classes this week. Here are a few things we’d like to address for classes to run smoothly this week:
- Parking during the first few weeks of classes will be congested during certain hours of the day. Once everyone is familiar with the drop off/pick up policy parking does ease. Just remember to be kind and don’t get frustrated—it all works out.
- Parking is available in front as well as the back side of the building.
- Please check the dress code requirements for your dancer and the classes they are taking. We are specific about the shoes and attire that dancers will need for all of our classes. If you have a question regarding attire, please ask us before your child wears it to class.
- Label all of your child’s dance wear with their name.
- Tuition is due the first of each month. Tuition received after the 7th of each month will incur a late fee that is applied to your account.
- Mark your calendars now for our 2013 Dance Recital— Saturday, June 8th , 2013 at the Round Rock ISD Performing Arts Center. There will be two performances, with show times to be determined.
- The television monitor in the café is another resource for us to communicate with our dancers regarding studio news and updates. Please take a peek at it when dropping off your dancer.
If you have any other questions regarding scheduling, dress code, etc. feel free to either email Miss Michelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give the studio a call: 512-248-8323
Looking forward to a great dance year!