Fall Classes 2017/18 Begin August 14th and Conclude in June 8th & 9th with the Recital.
- Due Dates & Late Fees – Tuition is due by the 1st of the month and delinquent after the 7th. There is a $15 late fee if not received by the 7th.
- Tuition Calculation – Tuition is calculated based on two semesters. Ten equal payments each month starting in August and concluding with your final payment due in May.
- Checks – There is a $20 fee on all returned checks. Checks sent via the mail need to be postmarked by the 7th in order to not be late.
- Refunds – Tuition must be paid in full. No tuition is refunded.
- Missed Classes/Holidays – If you miss part of the month due to vacation, illness, etc. you are able to take a make-up class within 14 days. When making up a class, please phone the studio or email the director for a suitable class prior to attending.
- Private Lessons – All private lessons must be prepaid, no exceptions.
- Withdrawal – There are NO REFUNDS for voluntary withdrawal from the studio or for missed classes.
MONTHLY TUITION FEES
|Choreography||* contact director|
|Private Lessons||* contact director|
Dancer Family Discount
Families with more than one dancer will receive a 5% monthly discount. The business office will calculate your total tuition with your family discount once you’ve completed the registration and enrollment process.
July 1st to August 15th is $40 single student/$50 for a family
August 15th to September 15th is $50 single student/ $60 for a family
September 16th to October 15th is $60 single student/ $70 for a family
After October 16th+ *Please contact studio
Please register early as we can not hold placements for late starts.
Registration fees and your first month of tuition are due upon registration. Class placement is not guaranteed until all registration fees and first month tuition are paid. Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable.