Showtime is here, and we’re ready to roll!
We just wanted to send out a few reminders about protocol during the recital to make sure everybody has a safe and wonderful performance.
- Dancers need to arrive by 6:15 on the night of their performance and check in with a staff member in the green room.
- If your dancer performs AFTER intermission, after they can return with you to the auditorium after they check in to watch the first act of the show. Once Intermission is announced, please take your dancer to the green room so that they can line up to perform.
- Dancers should arrive with makeup and hair already done at home and not at the venue. For our dancers performing one dance, they should arrive in full costume with a cover up over their costume. Cover-ups MUST be worn in the auditorium following their performance, or you are welcome to bring street clothes for your dancer to change into.
- No video taping or flash photography is allowed during the performance. Non-flash photos may be taken. Sharpshooters Video Productions will be on-site for those that wish to purchase a copy of our performance.
- Cathy Tremblay Photography will be onsite to take action shots of the dancers. Please check out photos on her website.
- If you need to enter and exit the theater during our show, please do so between dances.
- NO food or beverage is allowed in the theater or in the backstage area.
Thanks everybody and enjoy the show!
Photos for all classes are now available!
512 Action has posted the photos taken during dress rehearsals last week. Check out their website to take a look.