Hello Everyone –
We are at the 1/2 point of our rehearsal week and our dancers are looking very good, it’s been a busy but wonderful week watching all our kids getting ready for our recital next Wednesday and Thursday, June 11th & 12th.
Just a few important reminders
1. Our Ballet “The Wizard of Oz” starts on both nights at 6:30 pm with the Recital starting promptly at 7:30 pm. Bring everyone!! The ballet is going to impress and we’d love to have everyone come out and support our performers. Venue doors will open at 5:45 pm. If you are not attending the ballet, please report to the Green Room by 7:15 pm.
2. We have heard that they have started construction on McNeil Drive that runs to McNeil High School from both directions and that TRAFFIC IS VERY DIFFICULT! Please, please make arrangements to allow for the additional time needed to get to the Raymond E. Hartfield Performing Arts Center located next to McNeil High School.
3. Remember to keep all those costumes/accessories/tights/and shoes in order and in your dance bags. Label everything with your dancers name. Small storage bins/baskets are a great recital investment to keep everything at hand.
4. Changing areas will be available in the Green Room for those dancers which have one costume change. You are also welcome to use these changing areas if you are planning on staying for the remainder of the show and need to switch from recital to patron mode. 🙂
5. If you purchased Flowers from The DW Elite team, they will be available at the venue on both evenings. You can order flowers this week at rehearsals. See the girls at their table.
6. Recital tees are in! Please see us at the cafe to get yours.