Thank you to all of our parents and students for a wonderful start up week of classes. It’s been so fun to see all of our dancers back in our classrooms, ready to dance. Just a few reminders:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your dancers class time. Classes do begin on time and it disrupts the class flow if we have dancers arriving late.
- Label, label, label, everything with your dancers name. We’ve already had shoes and dancewear that have decided to not go home with their owners. It makes it so much easier for us if we know whom to contact when we find those lost shoes.
- Our studio does have a dress code policy. Please check our policies page if you are in doubt. Dancers in ballet classes do need to wear hair in a bun. Dancers taking any other classes must have hair pulled back into a pony tail with wispies secured. We want to be able to see all of those beautiful smiling faces in our classrooms.
- Mark your calendars now for our spring recital: June 4 and June 5, 2012 at the RRISD Performing Arts Center. Dancers taking one technical class per week (such as a ballet class or a hip hop class) will perform on one night only. Dancers taking more than one technical class per week will perform in both shows.
- We’ve added a few new classes to our schedule: Dudes only, a hip hop class for just the dudes on Fridays at 5:00; Ballet I/II ages 6 – 8 years and Ballet II ages 8 – 10 years classes on Saturday. Contact the studio for more information.
Just a reminder, there will be no classes on Monday, September 5th for the Labor Day Holiday. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!