Welcome back to classes!
We hope everyone had a delightful holiday and break. December is a busy month at the studio—so we wanted to remind you to be sure and add these events to your calendar.
- Saturday, December 6th.— FORCE Dance Intensive at Both Locations. Join us for a full day of dance with some amazing out of town guest choreographers. Come for the day—or take a class. Phone the studio for more information. Beginner to advanced levels.
- December 8 – 12th.— This is Costume Preview Week and Costume Fees are Due. Costumes will be previewed and dancers will be measured for our costumes that we will order for our recital in June. To guarantee arrival of costumes in time for our show, costumes are ordered over the break. All costumes are pre-paid and costumes are non-refundable. If you do not plan to participate in our show, please email the studio director.
- December 13th.— Parents Night Out. Join our Elite dance teams for a fun filled evening of crafts, food, fun and of course dancing. Great opportunity to drop the kids off and catch up on some shopping, or a movie. Ask our baristas for more information.
- December 20 – January 5th. —Holiday Break. No Classes
- January 6th, 2015. —Classes Resume at All Locations.
Enjoy the season!